Featured Blog Post

Sunday, October 31, 2010

About Me

My name is Hugh Daniel and I'm Richmond, California.  I graduated from Fresno State University in 2005 with a BS in Electrical Engineering and a minor in Mathematics. Some of my interests include sports, music, fashion and reading.

For the past 5 years I have worked professionally as an Electrical Design Engineer the state of California while also acting as President/Label manager at SNF (Succeed Never Fail) Entertainment. Through SNF Ent., I have become heavily involved with the production, promotion, marketing and distribution of music and music videos. Since January of this year I have been working with SNF Ent. full time.

I am currently enrolled in the Entertainment Business program at Full Sail University and hoping to take my professional career to the next level through passionate and meaningful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment